Contract Duration : 12 months
Our client is a European leader in warehousing and logistics implementation, known for their world wide growth, design and ability to deliver solutions. Delivering exceptional value and products, some of which include material handling automated equipment, robotics and many more.
Role and Responsibilities
• Responsible for all project schedules
• Responsible for providing the sales team with project schedules
• Create Project Schedules for projects according the contractual conditions, taking the workload for the different departments into consideration.
• Determine lead times in cooperation with the Project Manager, Engineering, Supply Chain, Sourcing, Installations and commissioning.
• Make reports for Project Management and Line management with project analyses.
Skills and Experience
• Experience with Project Scheduling (Intermediate to Senior Level)
• English fluent essential , Dutch preferred.
• Previous Automated Warehousing projects preferred
• Experience Supporting Project Management on Project Stage Gates
• Experience with managing project schedules pro-actively in order to anticipate risks and enables optimal project execution.
Don’t miss this chance to advance your career. Apply today!