Lead Design / Assessment Engineer (HVAC & Fire Safety Systems)
Lead Design / IOQ Engineer (HVAC/Fire Safety Systems)
UK Field Based (North & South)
Our client is delivering global mechanical, electrical, and public health services to provide green environmental solutions, reduce energy consumption / direct cost savings to clients, and improve BMS controls monitoring, strategy, and benchmarking.
Key Job Responsibilities –
• To ensure the company’s Health and Safety Policy and Procedures are implemented consistently across the business.
• To attend sites to monitor, evaluate, and review HVAC & Fire Safety Life System services, prepare reports make recommendations, and manage the implementation and procedures as required.
• To complete and carry out any design requirements in relation to HVAC and Fire Safety Life System services, depending on your own specific expertise, and assist in developing and delivering training as required.
• To provide design, inspection, and assessment of mechanical, electrical, and public health services at customer sites in the UK
Required Skills & Experience
• Previous experience Designing and assessing HVAC and Fire Safety installations
• Knowledge and a proven track record of delivery of design, inspection, and management within the Mechanical, Electrical, and Construction sectors.
• Good level of computer literacy in a range of digital tools inc. AutoCAD, REVIT, etc.
• Experience working in a design consultancy and/or experience working within a contractor design environment is essential.