Principle R&D Engineer
Flexible rate as per experience
Our client is a Global Healthcare Technology Leader — boldly attacking the most challenging health problems facing humanity with innovations that transform lives. We are currently looking for an R&D Engineer for development and optimization of disposable product for medical device.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop prototypes of medical devices for testing and evaluation.
• Conduct thorough testing, including mechanical, electrical, and software testing, to ensure the device meets design specifications.
• Analyze test results and iterate on the design based on feedback and performance data.
• Ensure that all aspects of the product design and development process comply with regulatory requirements.
• Stay updated on relevant regulations and standards in the medical device industry.
Skills and Experience:
• Skills on simulation CFD+Mechanical (FSI)
• Experience on DOE (simulation and/or experimental)
• Skills on 3D modeling and drawing
• Knowledge on plastic materials for medical applications
• Experience on Medical company
Don’t miss this chance to advance your career. Apply today!