Software Engineer (Embedded Systems)
Flexible rate as per experience
Our client is a reputable European Software Development organisation based in Germany. This organisations supports Medical Device customers on the development of the firmware for embedded systems as well as for the development of Windows or Linux applications for PCs and servers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for designing and querying databases (SQL, MySQL)
• Ability to refracture complex code (Understand code written by other people, + change if
• required to improve code.
• In this role, you will be capable of understanding electronic schematics and be able to check digital signals with an Oscilloscope.
• Operating Systems: Linux and Windows (Required).
• Preferable experience with very small embedded CPUs without OS (e.g. Microchip PIC, Atmel) Embedded Linux
Skills and Experience:
• Degree in Computer Science or Electronics
• C++ Professional experience of 5 Years
• Strong Object Oriented design capabilities
• Good knowledge of QT is preferred
• Fluent English (Written and Oral)