Contract – 12 months
Linnk Group is working alongside our client’s Robotics Engineering R&D team to hire a contractor to support the data engineering efforts, with a focus on business intelligence tasks and ML data.
Role and Responsibilities
• Work directly with the business intelligence teams to unlock insights on robotic automation efforts
• Handle large-scale image and video annotations and automate pre/post-processing pipelines
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to identify and scope the analysis of customer needs
Skills and Experience
• Experience in scripting for automation (e.g. Python) and advanced SQL skills.
• Experience using Cloud Storage and Computing technologies such as AWS Redshift, S3, SageMaker, Lambda, etc
• 3+ years of experience in Business Intelligence (BI), Analytics, and Data Engineering (DE) experience with evidence of increasing responsibility
Don’t miss this chance to advance your career. Apply today!