Digital Product Manager
Position: Digital Product Manager
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Contract: 12 months + Extendable
Benefit Package: Salary negotiable + Visa + Health Insurance+ EOSB + Annual Leave + Flights
• Develops and implements strategic plans in line with the division’s objectives.
• Supports the development of the workforce plan for the division by providing inputs on own department’s workforce forecasts.
• Manages and controls the operating framework for the department, provides guidance and support, ensures implementation and review of work processes in order to achieve high performance standards and continuous improvement.
• Prepares and manages the annual budget for the department and reporting sections in conjunction with the division’s budget and secures subsequent approvals, tracks expenditure and ensures adherence to the budget.
• Represents relevant and accurate business background to the Chief Digital Officer for opportunity identification and prioritization.
• Provides guidance to retail banking and wealth management to deliver on the strategic digital with new innovation and concepts.
• Develops a framework to assess digital opportunities, and defines the strategic direction and targets for each technological channels.
• Liaises and develop strategic partnership with business partners and external parties for driving any initiative for a digitalized retail banking.
• Ensures compliance with International Standards, SAMA and any security requirements are built into every project in liaison with information security and IT to control and minimize fraud.
• Collaborate with different departments, teams, and digital champions under retail banking to propose new innovative solutions and products.
• Manages day-to-day tasks related to digital retail banking initiatives to ensure proper conduction of its agenda and alignment with management.
• Researches Fintech opportunities and interactions with Retail Banking Initiate strategic digital management initiatives and ensure that the projects are aligned to digital strategy and financial metrics
People Management Responsibilities
• Develops a continuous talent pipeline for key roles in the department and provides mentoring for high potential talent in the team.
• Monitors and enables the achievement of goals and key performance indicators for direct reports and ensures effective implementation of the performance management process in the department.
• Develops talent within the department by providing guidance, ongoing feedback, coaching and development opportunities to individuals to enable achievement of the defined goals.
• Coordinate the activities of the team to ensure that all work is carried out efficiently, in line with the annual business plans, policies and procedures.
Risk Management Responsibilities
• Governs implementation of risk-related policies and processes (operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks) for the department, ensuring that that these meet regulatory and internal control requirements.
• Reviews implementation of the internal control systems in line with relevant operating procedures and regulatory requirements and takes corrective action based on audit findings.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent. Master’s degree is preferred
• Professional (PMP)Professional certification in Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Written and spoken English is essential, Arabic is preferred
Years of Experience
• Around 10 years of experience with preferred 4 years in a relevant role.
Nature of Experience
• Prior experience in managing electronic and virtual channels in a well-established and recognized service industry.