Contract : 12 month to 36 months
Employee rate: Salary + EOSB + VISA + Medical + Annual Leave
Our client is a leading Financial company in United Arab Emirates, seeking for BA expertise for their project, looking forward ideal resources for below key spec.
Role and Responsibilities
• Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
• Analyze the structure of a business, how it uses technology and what its goals are
• Identify problems within a business, including through using data modelling techniques
• Communicate with senior people in organizations to find out what they hope to achieve
• Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research
• Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies
• Oversee the implementation of new technology and systems
• Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
Skills and Experience
• Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Thorough understanding of project management principles and project lifecycle methodology.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Thorough understanding of information technology procedures and practice
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Bachelors / Master’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology
• Additional certification on Information Technology aspects would be an advantage
Years of Experience
• 5+ years of experience in the Information Technology (software) field
Don’t miss this chance to advance your career. Apply today!