Position: Project Coordinator / Delivery Planner
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Contract: 12 months + Extendable
Benefit Package: Salary negotiable + Visa + Health Insurance + EOSB + Annual Leave + Flights
• To manage, facilitate, control and support the smooth and accurate execution of projects according to set processes and procedures and controls the provision of deliverables within the budget, requirements of the internal client and quality standards.
• Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
• Implements the day-to-day operations assigned for the PMO function to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures
• Develops and upon approval implements project plans (e.g. resourcing, scheduling, key deliverables, milestones, cost estimates, etc.) for assigned projects in order to ensure effective resource management, adherence to quality standards and project management tools (SDLC and IT Infrastructure) and compliance with the master project plan.
• Create reports, plans, schedule, and follow-up support project teams
• Coordinates with all the relevant parties that are involved in the execution of the project, including the Divisional Portfolio Manager to communicate a clear picture of the project’s requests, set targets and timelines and achieve maximum cooperation and quality of deliverables
• Create and track reports progress of projects and initiate the resolution of issues while escalating complex problems for management decision-making. Monitors the actual costs against budget and provides analytical information to his/her supervisor