Contract- 12 Months Initial Contract & Extendable
Salary negotiable + Visa + Health Insurance+ EOSB +Annual Leave
Our Client a leading international communications company with a customer base of more than 100 million across the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. In Qatar, we are the leading communications company, delivering world-class services for consumers, businesses, residences and organizations.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with multiple workstream project managers to develop detailed project plan, including milestones and dependencies.
• Discuss and challenge project delivery schedules balancing customer requirements and internal development plans.
• Identify potential project risks and develop mitigation plan to minimize project delays.
• Facilitate clear and efficient communication among team members to ensure everyone is informed of project status, changes, risks, and issues.
• Regularly track and report on project progress, milestones, and key performance indicators (KPIs) to keep stakeholders informed and address any
deviations from the project plan.
SKILLS & EXPEIRENCE
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience within the IT sector.
• Proven track record of successfully managing large complex customer facing projects.
• Strong understanding of IT technology, networking, and cloud solutions.
• Proven skills in Azure and GCP migrations, encompassing 7R migration strategies.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Prince II or similar project management certifications.