Vulnerability Management Officer
Vulnerability Management Officer.
Contract : 12 month to 36 months
Employee rate: Salary + EOSB + VISA + Medical + Annual Leave
Our client is a leading Government sector in United Arab Emirates, seeking for Vulnerability Management Officer for their project, looking forward ideal resources for below key spec.
Role and Responsibilities
– Solid understanding of information security policies, standards and industry best practices
– Experience in performing risk assessments on different applications and technologies
– Be expected to regularly make decisions that impact the implementation of plans to achieve annual goals
– Familiarity with Vulnerability Management tools such as Qualys QualysGuard, nCircle IP360, McAfee Foundstone, Tenable Nessus
Skills and Experience
1. Should be aware of vulnerability tools architecture, design, and deployment (Tenable / Nexpose )
2. Vulnerability tools upgradation and administration and troubleshooting.
3. Create related VM SOPs
4. VM representative
5. Collaborates with multiple teams to manage the vulnerabilities
6. Vulnerability management certification
Don’t miss this chance to advance your career. Apply today!