Project manager for Hybrid Solutions
Project Manager for Hybrid Solutions
Contract- 1 Year + Extendable
Salary negotiable + Visa + Health Insurance+ EOSB.
Our clients in the smart city platform space. In this role, he/she will be responsible for leading technical pre-sales activities, including developing technical proposals and solutions, presenting them to customers, and driving the technical sale to completion.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops, manages and monitors project and project specific budgets, cash flow projections and forecasts, associated with
initiatives under Hybrid Solutions (Energy management/utilization).
• Feasibility analysis, market regulation assessment, engineering design and asset operation & management in the energy, fuel,
infrastructure, manufacturing industries.
• Prepare plans and collaborate with teams and vendors to conduct tests, deploy PoC as part of efficiency initiatives
• Establish measurements and KPIs to gauge the fuel efficiency plan’s success
• Works closely with multiple project teams and contractor groups to merge schedules and integrate project plans, verify and validate
dependencies, and constantly update project status.
Skills & Abilities:
• 8 years’ experience in a similar role with proven track record of successfully managing large complex projects preferably
• 3 years’ Experience in leading transformation/innovative initiatives
• Higher diploma in electrical/electronics
• Certification in Project Management (like PMP)
• Valid Qatari Driving License